Innovating the Mobile Car Repair & Maintenance Industry with Jeff Biafore of YourMechanic
We sit down with Jeff Biafore, Lead Parts Advisor at YourMechanic to talk about the current state of the automotive service industry & how YourMechanic is disrupting and influencing the service industry with mobile car repair and maintenance.
Who is YourMechanic?
YourMechanic is the industry leader in mobile vehicle repair, maintenance, and inspection, offering 600+ services to consumers and fleets.
Some Questions We Ask:
- About YourMechanic (1:50)
- How many mechanics work at YourMechanic? (4:30)
- Are your mechanics doing this full-time or is it side job? (5:13)
- Do consumers need to be automotive experts to understand how to set up a YourMechanic appointment? (9:12)
- What are some of the challenges YourMechanic faces on a day-to-day basis? (12:21)
- How did you get into the automotive industry? (15:32)
- What’s the biggest thing that’s change since you started working in the automotive industry? (19:17)
- Are vehicles getting more difficult to repair the more advanced they get? (20:50)
- What can consumers expect when one of your mobile mechanics arrives to the job? (22:15)
- What is YourMechanic doing to encourage more service techs to get into the service industry? (24:54)
- What’s one piece of advice you’d give someone getting into the service and parts industry? (46:37)
- What’s one statistic you find interesting about the automotive industry? (51:50)