If making your customers feel valued isn’t enough motivation to thank them, maybe the fact that gratitude has financial benefits will be. According to Oracle, 86% of American shoppers have indicated that they are willing to pay more for a better customer experience, meaning your profitability has the potential to skyrocket.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Social Customer Care (always be accessible) (1:55)
-Engage with everyone.
-Respond to complaints and questions immediately, as in minutes, not hours or days.
-Failing to respond to any customer can cost you not just that customer’s business, but the business of anyone who has seen the complaint and lack of response.
- Personalization – this can help make a good customer experience, a great customer experience. (3:23)
- Say Thank You – personally calling your customers to say thank you for their business. (7:47)
- Appreciation Emails – monthly customer appreciation emails. (8:39)
- Never Assume — listen to what your customers are saying. (9:31)