Ep. 13 – 5 ways to get your customers to love you
If making your customers feel valued isn’t enough motivation to thank them, maybe the fact that gratitude has financial benefits will be. According to Oracle, 86% of American shoppers have indicated that they are willing to pay more for a better customer experience, meaning your profitability has the potential to skyrocket.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Social Customer Care (always be accessible) (1:55)
-Engage with everyone.
-Respond to complaints and questions immediately, as in minutes, not hours or days.
-Failing to respond to any customer can cost you not just that customer’s business, but the business of anyone who has seen the complaint and lack of response.
- Personalization – this can help make a good customer experience, a great customer experience. (3:23)
- Say Thank You – personally calling your customers to say thank you for their business. (7:47)
- Appreciation Emails – monthly customer appreciation emails. (8:39)
- Never Assume — listen to what your customers are saying. (9:31)